To Our Valued Customers:
We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic, and are following the guidance of official communications from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health officials.
We realize this is a stressful time, especially for our customers who still need moving services. While it is impossible to 100% prevent the transmission of COVID-19 during a move, we hope that additional safety policies will help reduce the potential of community spread. Our promise to you is that we put people over profits, therefore we are taking the following measures:
- Our Crews have a choice whether to work and are encouraged to make decisions based on their family dynamics. If they live with at-risk individuals they are encouraged to self-isolate.
- All Crew Leaders wanting to work must sign a COVID-19 Crew Leader Pledge.
- Starting Wednesday, 3/18/2020, we will require every Crew Member to do a once-a-day temperature check using drive-through checkpoints we have set up throughout Arkansas. If any individual has an above-normal temperature or any flu-like symptoms, the entire Crew will be required to get tested for COVID-19 and will not be allowed to work until cleared by a physician.
- We are encouraging Crew Members to wash their hands often for 20 seconds. We are working on obtaining hand sanitizers for each truck, but at the moment we are unable to find any supplies.
- We have canceled Driver’s Meetings to limit group congregation.
- Most office personnel are working remotely and are prepared to assist you with any of your moving needs. Our essential facility employees will be working standard business hours to ensure our self-storage and mobile storage customers have access to their storage.
- Our current customer and mover introduction process includes a handshake from your Crew Leader. However, we are temporarily suspending this part of your perfect move experience to enhance everyone’s safety.
Being an industry leader, we have always held stringent safety policies and we hope these additional policies provide you with peace-of-mind during your upcoming move.
It is our honor to deliver on our promise to you, our valued customers and neighbors.
Please contact us with any questions you have, and visit our Moving During COVID-19 page for the most up-to-date information.
CEO Razorback Moving